Cookies Brown Sugar Disk
Mrs. Anderson's Brown Sugar Cookie is the perfect addition to baking supplies for preserving brown sugar and many other cooking and baking ingredients. Made from a specially fired clay, it helps to maintain desirable moisture levels in brown sugar and all types of sugar for approximately 3 to 6 months, depending on climate. No more chiseling through rock-hard sugar! Easy to use. Simply soak the Brown Sugar Cookie in clean water for 20-minutes, pat dry, and place it in with items in an airtight container. The water it absorbed will release slowly to help keep items moist longer. Should items begin to harden, just remove Brown Sugar Cookie and repeat the soaking process. Use after soaking to soften and maintain moisture in brown sugar, granulated sugar, sugar in the raw, turbinado sugar, and sugar substitutes, baked goods, cakes, cookies, marshmallows, even dried fruit. Or, use it dry without soaking to absorb moisture and keep spices, salt, crackers, pretzels and chips dry and crispy. Made from specially fired FDA-approved terracotta clay, Mrs. Anderson's Brown Sugar Cookie is food safe and reusable, over and over again. Rinse with clean water only. Do not use soap as it could leave a trace taste or scent. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Mrs. Anderson's Brown Sugar Cookie softens and maintains moisture in brown sugar or keeps spices and crisp foods crisp for approximately 3 to 6 months
- Made from specially fired terracotta clay; food safe and reusable; FDA approved; 2.25 x .625-inches
- Simply soak in water 20-minutes, place in with brown sugar, baked goods, cakes, cookies, marshmallows or dried fruit to soften and maintain moisture
- Use dry, without soaking, to absorb moisture and keep spices, salt, crackers, pretzels and chips dry and crispy longer
- Rinse with clean water only; do not use soap as it could leave a trace taste or scent